Make a simple and easy wheat flour cake to eat for breakfast and afternoon. It looks great!
Wheat Flour Cake
Check out the step-by-step preparation instructions and use the ingredients below. Your wheat flour cake will be great!
2 cups of wheat flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
A bit of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a cake pan with butter or oil and sprinkle with wheat flour to prevent the cake from sticking.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until you obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture. If you are using vanilla essence, add it and mix well.
- In another bowl, sift the wheat flour, baking powder and salt. This helps to remove any lumps and aerate the flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg and sugar mixture, alternating with the milk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix well after each addition, but do not overmix to prevent the cake from becoming tough.
- Finally, add the oil and mix until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the surface with a spoon or spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes before unmolding. Then let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once the cake is completely cool, you can decorate it with icing, powdered sugar, or fruit if desired.