With simple ingredients and easy to make, this creamy chocolate dish is the perfect dessert for Christmas and New Year parties!
Creamy Chocolate Platter (Christmas Dessert)
Christmas dessert is guaranteed with this creamy chocolate dish that everyone loves!
500 ml of milk
300 grams of semi-sweet chocolate
3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 boxes of cream
1 box of condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Sprinkles to taste for finishing (optional)
- Place the condensed milk and cornstarch in a pan off the heat and mix well.
- Add the cream, milk and vanilla essence. Turn on the heat and stir constantly until it thickens.
- Add the chopped semi-sweet chocolate, mix well for a few more minutes and transfer to a platter.
- Cover the dessert, put it in the fridge and leave it for at least 3 hours, until it is very cold and more consistent.
- Finish by adding sprinkles to taste on top of the dessert and the creamy chocolate dish is ready.