Simple to make, this fluffy passion fruit cake is delicious and has a syrup that makes it even tastier!
Passion Fruit Cake Cuddly
In addition to its unique dough, this passion fruit cake is very tasty!
3 whole eggs
2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
1 cup and 1/4 (tea) sugar
1 cup passion fruit pulp or concentrated juice
1 tablespoon of chemical baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1/2 cup (tea) of oil
- Syrup Ingredients
Pulp of 1 large passion fruit
1/2 cup (tea) sugar
- In a container or mixer add the eggs, sugar and beat until a light mixture forms.
- Add the oil, salt, wheat flour, passion fruit pulp and beat again very well.
- Add the yeast, beat lightly to homogenize and transfer the dough to a greased and floured pan.
- Place in the preheated oven at 180º₢ and bake the cake for around 40 to 45 minutes. Unmold after cooling and set aside.
- For the syrup, place the sugar and passion fruit pulp in a pan and mix over heat without stopping until it boils. Let it cook for another 2 minutes, always stirring well.
- Pour the passion fruit syrup over the cake after it has cooled and it is ready to serve.