Let’s make a delicious brigadeiro to sweeten our day!
Follow the step-by-step preparation method using the necessary ingredients for your pan brigadeiro!
1 can of condensed milk (approximately 395g)
3 tablespoons of chocolate powder
2 tablespoons of butter
Chocolate sprinkles (optional, for decoration)
- In a thick-bottomed pan, add the condensed milk, chocolate powder and butter.
- Place the pan over low heat and stir continuously with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula. Make sure to stir all the time to prevent the brigadeiro from sticking to the bottom of the pan and burning.
- The brigadeiro will be ready when the mixture starts to come away from the bottom of the pan and forms a dense dough, which can be shaped into small balls.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool slightly before handling it. If you prefer, you can grease your hands with a little butter to prevent the dough from sticking.
- With greased hands, make small balls with the brigadeiro dough and, if desired, roll them in chocolate sprinkles to decorate.
- Place the brigadeiros in paper molds or on a plate greased with butter to cool completely.
- If you prefer, you can let the dough cool in the fridge for a few minutes before rolling out the brigadeiros.
- Your pan brigadeiro is ready to be enjoyed!