Make delicious shrimp pasta with this simple and easy recipe:
Pasta With Shrimp
This shrimp pasta will be perfect. See the ingredients used and follow the step-by-step instructions.
350g pasta (choose the type you prefer)
300g large prawns, peeled and cleaned
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 lemon juice
1 cup of cream
1/2 cup chicken broth or fish broth
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the pasta: In a large pot, boil salted water and cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and reserve.
- Preparing the shrimp: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chopped garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, until it starts to brown.
- Add the shrimp: Place the shrimp in the pan with the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Preparing the sauce: In the same frying pan, add the lemon juice and chicken broth or fish broth. Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes, until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the cream: Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the cream to the sauce. Stir well and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Season and mix: Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and stir to heat through.
- Assembly: Place the cooked pasta on individual plates and cover with the shrimp and lemon sauce. If desired, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!