Make a gourmet ice cream that is great for the heat of spring and summer! Check out the recipe:
Gourmet Ice Cream
Check out the ingredients needed for your Gourmet Ice Cream to be tasty and refreshing!
2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup of cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
Ice cream bags (also called sachet bags)
- Wash and chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Place the chopped strawberries in a blender and add the condensed milk, coconut milk, cream, sugar and vanilla essence (if using).
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until you obtain a homogeneous and smooth mixture.
- Carefully fill the ice cream bags with the strawberry mixture. Leave a little space at the top to tie the bags.
- Tie the ends of the bags tightly to prevent leaks during freezing. You can use a knot or an elastic band.
- Place the bags in the freezer and let them freeze for at least 4 hours, or until they are completely solid.
- Once frozen, you can serve the gourmet strawberry ice creams directly from the freezer.