Make this jelly with cream and it’s really good! Great for an economical dessert.
Gelatin with Milk Cream
To make your gelatin with cream, use the ingredients below and follow the preparation instructions.
1 package (85g) powdered gelatin flavor of your choice
1 cup boiling water
1 cup of cold water
1 can (300g) of cream
2 tablespoons sugar (optional, depending on the flavor of the gelatin)
- Place the contents of the gelatin packet into a large bowl.
- Add the cup of boiling water to the powdered gelatin. Stir well until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- If desired, add sugar to the gelatin mixture and stir until it also dissolves completely.
- Add the cup of cold water to the gelatin mixture and stir again.
- Place the bowl with the gelatin mixture in the refrigerator and let it sit until it starts to set but is still a little runny. This should take about 1 hour, depending on the temperature of your refrigerator.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and add the cream to the gelatin mixture. Stir gently until the cream is completely incorporated into the gelatin.
- Pour the gelatin and cream mixture into individual bowls or a large serving dish, if preferred.
- Return to the refrigerator and let the gelatin and cream set completely, which usually takes a few more hours or overnight.
- Serve your jelly with cream chilled as a dessert. You can decorate it with fresh fruit, fruit syrup, or chocolate shavings, if desired.