Let’s make a Blender Corn Cake that’s great for your morning and afternoon coffee! Check out the recipe:
Corn Cake Blender
Your Blender Corn Cake will be great using the ingredients below and following the step-by-step preparation instructions.
2 cups of green corn (can be fresh, canned or frozen)
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup corn flour (cornmeal)
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
A bit of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a cake pan with butter and sprinkle with wheat flour to prevent the cake from sticking.
- In the blender, place the green corn, sugar, oil, eggs and milk. Beat everything until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the corn flour (cornmeal) and a pinch of salt to the mixture in the blender and blend again until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Lastly, add the baking powder and pulse the blender quickly just to mix it into the dough. Don’t beat for too long after adding the yeast.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 40-45 minutes, or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool before unmolding.