Make a blender cheese bread in a simple, quick and easy way! This recipe is great:
Cheese Bread Blender
Check the list of ingredients needed to prepare your blender cheese bread and follow the instructions for preparation.
2 cups of sour cassava starch
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup of milk
Salt to taste
Water (optional, to adjust the consistency of the dough)
Cubed mozzarella cheese (optional, for filling)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cheese bread pan or line it with baking paper.
- In a blender, place the oil, milk and eggs. Beat until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the sour cassava starch, grated Parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt to the blender. Beat again until you obtain a homogeneous mass. If the batter seems too thick and difficult to mix, you can add a little water (start with 2-3 tablespoons) to help adjust the consistency.
- If you want to add mozzarella cheese as a filling, cut it into small cubes.
- If the dough is ready and has a good consistency, you can add the mozzarella cheese cubes to the mixture or reserve them to fill each cheese bread ball individually.
- Once the dough is ready, you can shape small balls of cheese bread with your hands greased with oil. If you are using mozzarella cheese as a filling, place a cube in the center of each ball and close tightly.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving a little space between them.
- Bake the cheese breads in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are golden and firm.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving. Blender cheese breads are best when eaten while still hot.