Make a blender cake with this simple and easy recipe! It will be great for afternoon and morning coffee!
See the ingredients needed to make your blender cake and follow the instructions to make it work!
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
A bit of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a cake pan with butter and sprinkle with flour or use baking paper to line the bottom.
- In a blender, add the eggs, sugar, milk, oil and vanilla essence (if using). Beat all ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In a large bowl, sift the wheat flour and baking powder. Add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture from the blender into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir gently with a spoon or spatula until the dough is completely incorporated and there are no more lumps of flour.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes before unmolding. Then let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- If you wish, you can decorate the cake with powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, or other ingredients of your choice.