Check out how to make tapioca dadinho in a simple, easy way and with incredible results!
Be sure to make this tapioca dadinho recipe for a delicious snack!
1 cup (tea) granulated tapioca (150 grams)
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) of grated coalho cheese (150 grams)
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) of milk (320 grams)
salt to taste
- Add the tapioca, grated coalho cheese, salt to taste in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the milk in a pan and when it boils, transfer it to the container. Stir lightly until the milk dries up.
- Transfer the dough to a preferably rectangular container lined with plastic wrap. Spread the dough and cover with plastic film.
- Leave the dough in the fridge for at least 7 hours to firm up. Remove the plastic, place the dough on a countertop and cut into squares 2 fingers thick.
- Fry the dadinhos in very hot oil, taking care that they do not touch at the beginning of frying, otherwise they will stick.
- Fry both sides until golden and let excess oil drain. Transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate and they are ready to serve.