Petit gateau is a delicious option for a snack or dessert that gets even better with super easy preparation, like this recipe!
Super Easy Petit Cake
It will be very difficult for anyone to resist this super easy and delicious petit gateau!
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of chocolate powder
4 tablespoons of wheat flour
5 tablespoons of sugar
250g semi-sweet chocolate
- Mix the chocolate powder with 2 tablespoons of wheat flour in a container until smooth.
- Spread the mixture into petit gateau, pie or cupcake molds greased with butter or oil. Place them in a baking dish and set aside.
- Add the chopped semi-sweet chocolate with the butter, melt every 30 seconds in the microwave or in a bain-marie, mix well and set aside.
- Place the eggs, sugar and remaining wheat flour in a bowl and mix again.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until the ingredients are incorporated. Pour the mixture into the molds, leaving 2 cm of free space.
- Preheat the oven to 250º₢, reduce to 200º₢ and bake the petits gateaux for around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Unmold the petits gateaux while still hot and they are ready to serve alone or with ice cream, or whatever you prefer.