If rice pudding is already delicious, this super creamy 4-milk rice pudding is even better!
Super Creamy Rice Pudding 4 Milks
This super creamy 4-milk rice pudding is for us to enjoy in a very practical way!
250 grams of rice
50 grams of grated coconut
50 grams of powdered milk
1 tablespoon of butter
1 bottle of coconut milk
1 small box of cream
1 box of condensed milk
- Add the butter to a pan over medium heat and melt it.
- Add the rice, mix and add water until all the rice is covered.
- Let the rice cook until it is soft, add the condensed milk and mix.
- Add the cream and mix again very well.
- Add the coconut milk and stir constantly until it boils and thickens.
- Add the grated coconut, powdered milk and continue stirring well while cooking.
- Serve the creamy rice pudding warm or leave it in the fridge and serve cold if you prefer.