Whether for festive dates or for ordinary days, this delicious dessert on a platter guarantees lots of flavor, savings and practicality!
Sensation Dessert on a Platter
This sensational dessert on a platter is a true combination of flavor and practicality!
2 packages of strawberry gelatin
3 boxes of cream
250 ml of very hot water
200 grams of chocolate
Granulated to taste
- In a container add the gelatin, hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 2 creams of milk, stir again until homogenized and transfer the mixture to a plate.
- Leave it in the fridge for a few hours, until the gelatin is very firm and cold.
- Melt the chocolate, mix it well with 1 cream and pour over the gelatin.
- Cover the dessert and leave it in the refrigerator for at least another 30 minutes.
- Finish by placing sprinkles on top and the sensational dessert on the platter is ready to serve.