Surprise everyone at Christmas with this cold strawberry dessert that is not only delicious but also very easy to make!
Strawberry Iced Dessert (Christmas Special)
The texture of this frozen strawberry dessert is super creamy and irresistible!
- In the blender add the whole milk, cream, condensed milk, hydrated gelatin, powdered milk and blend for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped strawberries to the bottom of an oiled pan.
- Add the cream on top of the strawberries using a spoon.
- Leave the dessert in the fridge for at least 5 hours or until it hardens well.
- Run a knife along the sides of the mold to unmold the dessert and it is ready to serve.