Let’s make a simple carrot cake, it’s very tasty! Check out the selected recipe:
Simple Carrot Cake
See how to make your Simple Carrot Cake using the ingredients below and following the step-by-step instructions:
- For the cake:
3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into pieces
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
- To the roof:
1 cup icing sugar
3 tablespoons of chocolate powder
2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a round pan with butter and flour.
- In the blender, place the carrots, eggs and oil. Mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and wheat flour.
- Add the liquid mixture from the blender to the dry ingredients in the bowl. Mix well until you get a uniform dough.
- Add the baking powder to the dough and mix gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the frosting: in a bowl, mix the icing sugar, chocolate powder and milk. Stir until a smooth coating forms.
- After baking, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before unmolding.
- After unmolding, spread the icing over the cooled cake.
- Serve the simple carrot cake in slices and enjoy!