Make Ninho Dulce de Leche that is delicious for birthday parties! See the recipe:
Powdered milk candy
Check out the list of ingredients used to prepare your Dulce de Leite Ninho. Follow the step-by-step instructions.
2 cups of Ninho powdered milk
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons of butter
A bit of salt
Butter or margarine for greasing
- In a large pan, add the Ninho powdered milk, sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix these dry ingredients well.
- Then add the butter and whole milk to the mixture in the pan.
- Place the pan over medium heat and stir constantly. Be sure to shake the bottom and sides of the pan to prevent the candy from burning.
- Continue cooking and stirring for about 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture begins to come away from the bottom of the pan and acquires a thicker consistency, similar to that of a brigadeiro.
- When the candy reaches the desired consistency, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- While the candy is still warm, grease your hands with butter or margarine and make small balls or shape the candy as desired.
- Place the balls on a surface lined with parchment paper to cool completely.
- Once cold, you can store Ninho dulce de leche in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.