This baked tapioca biscuit made without milk and cheese results in a crunchy and tasty snack!
Polvilho Baked Biscuit
Preparing these baked cassava cassava cookies is so quick and easy that it will surprise you!
- In a pan or milk jug, add water, oil and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, heat until boiling and add to the tapioca starch in a container.
- Mix the tapioca starch with the water very well, then add the eggs and mix until the dough is homogenized.
- Transfer the dough to a bag with a hole at the end and make round or long cookies on a baking tray greased with oil.
- Bake the tapioca starch cookies in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool slightly before removing them from the pan and they are ready to serve.