Guarantee a dessert for Christmas dinner that everyone will love with this practical and super delicious peach ice cream!
Peach Ice Cream (Christmas Dessert)
Beautiful in appearance and easy to make, this peach ice cream has everything to win over everyone at the end of the year festivities!
500ml of milk
1 box of cream
1 can of condensed milk
1 can of peaches in syrup
1 bottle of 200ml coconut milk
3 heaped tablespoons of cornstarch
- In a pan with the heat off, add the condensed milk, cornstarch and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the milk, coconut milk and mix again very well. Turn on the heat to medium and stir constantly until it thickens.
- After thickening, stir for another 2 minutes and turn off the heat. Add the cream and stir well.
- Transfer the cream to a refractory and decorate with the peaches in syrup cut in half, leaving the round part up.
- Pour some of the peach syrup over the dessert and leave it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When the dessert is cold and has a firmer consistency, it is ready to serve.