Make a delicious pancake dough to fill with whatever you want! Check out the recipe:
Make a pancake batter using the ingredients below, following the step-by-step instructions.
1 cup of wheat flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons melted butter
Oil or butter to grease the pan
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, then add the milk and melted butter. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Do not overmix; It is normal for the dough to have small lumps.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and grease it with a little oil or butter.
- Pour a ladleful of batter into the hot skillet and spread it into an even circle.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles start to appear on the surface, which should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove the pancake from the pan and place it on a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining dough, greasing the pan as needed.