The truth is that although this paçoca cake looks like a June festival food, it is so delicious that it goes well at any time!
This paçoca cake will make us repeat the recipe many times!
3 whole eggs
2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup of milk (tea)
1 cup (tea) sugar
1/2 cup (tea) of oil
Dulce de leche to taste (optional)
Paçocas to decorate as desired (optional)
- Add the eggs, milk, oil, sugar and paçocas to the blender and beat very well.
- Transfer the mixture to a container, add the sifted wheat flour and mix well.
- Add the yeast, mix to homogenize and place the dough in a greased and floured pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for approximately 40 minutes. Wait for the cake to cool a little and remove it from the mold.
- Finish by spreading dulce de leche on top and sprinkling with crumbled paçocas and the cake is ready.