Let’s make an ice cream cake. This is a delicious and refreshing dessert, perfect for hotter days!
In this recipe, I will show you how to make a coconut ice cream cake with syrup.
- It was
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 can of condensed milk
1 can of cream
200ml coconut milk
- It was
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the sifted wheat flour little by little, alternating with the milk. Mix well.
- Add the grated coconut and baking powder, and mix until smooth.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured rectangular or square pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes, or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk, cream and coconut milk until you obtain a homogeneous syrup.
- Once the cake is cold, cut it into pieces of the desired size.
- In a baking dish, place a layer of cake pieces.
- Drizzle this layer with part of the syrup, enough to moisten the cake well.
- Continue alternating layers of cake and syrup until you use all of the cake.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, so that the cake absorbs the syrup well and remains cold.
- When serving, cut into pieces and place on individual plates.
- If you want, you can sprinkle more grated coconut on top or decorate with chocolate shavings.