With a special and irresistible flavor, this nut brigadeiro is the dessert that was missing from Christmas dinner and end-of-year celebrations!
Nut Brigadeiro (Christmas Special)
Making this walnut brigadeiro is super easy and makes a dessert that everyone will love!
100 grams of walnuts
1 small box of cream
1 can of condensed milk
Crystal or refined sugar
- Grind the walnuts in a food processor or chop them with a knife.
- Add condensed milk, cream and walnuts to a pan.
- Stir constantly with the pan over the heat until the candy comes away from the bottom.
- Place on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll up the nut brigadeiros, roll them in sugar, place them in molds and they’re ready.