The nest milk brigadeiro is great for birthday parties. A delicious sweet option that guests love!
Ninho Milk Brigadeiro
Check out the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare your nest milk brigadeiro to be delicious.
2 cans of condensed milk
6 tablespoons of Leite Ninho (powdered milk)
2 tablespoons of butter
Extra powdered milk for decoration (optional)
- In a pan, place the cans of condensed milk, Leite Ninho and butter.
- Place the pan over low heat and start stirring the ingredients.
- Keep stirring constantly to prevent the brigadeiro from burning or sticking to the bottom of the pan. It’s important to stir constantly.
- The brigadeiro will start to thicken after a few minutes on the fire. Continue cooking and stirring until the mixture begins to come away from the bottom of the pan. This may take around 10-15 minutes.
- When the mixture is ready, turn off the heat and transfer it to a plate greased with butter or margarine. Let it cool slightly until you can handle it comfortably with your hands.
- Grease your hands with a little butter to prevent the dough from sticking, and then shape the mixture into small balls. You can make the balls any size you prefer.
- Pass the balls through the extra Milk Ninho to decorate, if desired.
- Place each brigadeiro in paper molds.
- Let cool completely before serving.