This Nescau Brownie is great for selling and eating! Enjoy the recipe:
To prepare this Nescau Brownie, use the ingredients below and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup melted butter (or vegetable oil)
3/4 cup of Nescau (or other chocolate powder)
2 big eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup sifted wheat flour
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or chestnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a square or rectangular mold with butter or use parchment paper to line the bottom of the mold.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar and melted butter (or vegetable oil) until smooth.
- Add the Nescau (or other chocolate powder) to the sugar and butter mixture, stirring well until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after adding each one.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix until smooth.
- Then add the sifted wheat flour and salt to the liquid mixture and stir until the brownie batter is well combined.
- If you like, add the chopped walnuts or chestnuts to the dough and mix to distribute them evenly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist (not liquid) crumbs. Remember not to overbake, as brownies are best when moist and fudgy.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownie cool in the tin for a few minutes before cutting it into squares.
- Serve the Nescau brownies still warm or at room temperature, accompanied by a scoop of ice cream of your choice, if desired.