Let’s make a Meat Pancake with this simple and easy recipe!
Check out the ingredients needed to prepare your Meat Pancake. Follow the preparation instructions.
1 cup of wheat flour
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of oil
A bit of salt
300g ground meat (can be beef, pork or mixed meat)
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon of spices (oregano, cumin, etc.)
Olive oil for sautéing
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour and salt.
- Add the milk, egg and oil. Mix well until you obtain a homogeneous dough. If you wish, you can use a blender to make it easier.
- Let the dough rest for about 15-20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat some olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté until golden.
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook until it is well browned and cooked through.
- Add the chopped tomato to the pan and let it cook for a few minutes until it softens.
- Season with salt, pepper and seasonings of your choice. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and grease with a little oil.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the center of the pan and spread to form a thin layer.
- Cook until the dough is firm and the edges start to come away.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook on the other side for a few more seconds.
- Repeat the process until you use all the dough.
- Place a portion of the meat filling in the center of each pancake.
- Wrap the pancakes with the filling and place them on a plate.
- Serve the meat pancakes hot, accompanied by tomato sauce or another sauce of your choice.
- You can also brown the pancakes with cheese on top and bake for a few minutes, if you wish.