Everyone will love this super creamy and tasty frozen pineapple delight!
Iced Pineapple Delight
Very easy to make, this frozen pineapple delight is a guarantee of a tasty dessert!
1 pineapple (900 grams)
1 can condensed milk (395 grams)
2 cans of cream (400 grams)
2 boxes of pineapple gelatin (40 grams)
1/2 cup (tea) refined sugar (85 grams)
800 ml of water (800 grams)
- Peel the pineapple, chop into cubes and transfer to a pan.
- Put the sugar and cook stirring constantly over medium heat until all the liquid dries up.
- Add 400 ml of water, mix and as soon as it boils, turn off the heat.
- Add the pineapple jellies and stir very well in the boiling water.
- Add the other 400 ml of cold water, the condensed milk, the cream and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a refractory, leave it in the fridge until it hardens and the dessert is ready.