You will fall in love with this dry, fluffy and delicious cake recipe!
Very easy to make, this rain cake has a delicious result and is made without wheat flour and milk
3 whole eggs
100 grams of sugar
100 grams of grated cheese
300 grams of sweet cassava starch
1 tablespoon of chemical yeast
- In a container add the sweet cassava starch, sugar, yeast, grated cheese and mix well.
- Add the eggs and knead the ingredients well until it forms a shape.
- Shape the dumplings and fry them in a pan with hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Wait for the excess oil to be absorbed and the dumplings are ready to serve.