Learn how to make crispy onions in a crunchy and tasty way that looks just like a restaurant!
Crispy Onion (Crispy Breaded Onion)
This crispy onion recipe has made its way into our lives!
- Cut the onions into slices, preferably thinner (but not too thin).
- Season the slices with paprika, black pepper and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add the cornstarch, wheat flour and mix again with your hands.
- Fry the onions in preheated oil until they are golden.
- Remove them from the oil, transfer to a plate with paper towel and the recipe is ready.