Make a Coxinha dough to fill it however you want and then fry it!
Check the ingredients needed to make Coxinha Pasta and follow the instructions.
2 cups chicken broth (can be made with water and a chicken bouillon cube)
2 cups of wheat flour
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat the chicken broth with the butter (or margarine) and a pinch of salt until it starts to boil.
- Once the broth boils, add the wheat flour all at once and stir quickly with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Continue stirring vigorously until the dough begins to pull away from the bottom of the pan and forms a ball.
- Remove the dough from the heat and place it on a smooth, clean surface, such as a lightly floured counter or kitchen counter.
- Knead the dough while it is still hot for a few minutes to ensure it is smooth and homogeneous.
- Let the dough cool a little before starting to shape the drumsticks, as it will be too hot to handle initially.