Do you want to learn how to make an irresistible cheese bread recipe with sweet cassava flour that doesn’t wilt? So follow the step-by-step guide!
Cheese Bread with Sweet Tapioca
Easy and quick to make, this cheese bread with sweet cassava flour is an irresistible snack!
150 ml of water
150 ml of milk
100 ml of oil
500 grams of sweet cassava starch
300 grams of mozzarella cheese
1 level tablespoon of salt
- Place the sweet cassava starch and salt in a container and mix well.
- Boil the oil with water and milk in a pan.
- Add the hot liquid to the starch and mix, spread and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and knead the ingredients with your hands until you form a homogeneous dough.
- Add the grated mozzarella and knead again to incorporate with the dough.
- Shape the cheese breads and place them on a baking tray with space between them.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for around 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wait for the breads to cool a little before removing them from the pan and they are ready.