Make a Chantininho to fill and use as a topping on your pies, cakes and sweets in general!
Use the necessary ingredients to make your Chantininho perfect! Follow the step-by-step preparation instructions.
2 cups of powdered milk
1 cup icing sugar (or powdered sugar)
1 cup of ice water
1/2 cup boxed cream
1 tablespoon ice cream emulsifier (optional)
Gel food coloring to taste (optional)
- In a blender, add powdered milk, powdered sugar and ice water.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender at high speed for about 3-5 minutes, until the mixture is very homogeneous and has a creamy consistency. If you are using the emulsifier, add it now and beat a little more to incorporate it.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Add the cream to the mixture and stir well until it is well incorporated.
- If desired, add gel food coloring in the desired color to add color to the chantininho. Mix until the color is uniform.
- Refrigerate the frosting for about 30 minutes to firm up before using.
- Now, your whipped cream is ready to be used as a topping for cakes and cupcakes. You can use an icing tip to decorate your cakes in a creative way.