Anyone who tries this carrot cake with brigadeiro doesn’t want to know about another one!
Carrot Cake With Brigadeiro
The chocolate flavor of this carrot cake with brigadeiro makes the classic snack even more delicious!
3 whole eggs
2 peeled and chopped carrots
2 and 1/2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup (tea) of sugar
1 cup oil (tea)
- Topping Ingredients
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons chocolate powder
1 box of condensed milk
- Add the eggs, oil and chopped carrots to a blender. Cover and beat very well.
- In a bowl put the wheat flour, sugar and mix. Gradually add the carrot beat while mixing well.
- Add the baking soda and mix until homogenized. Then transfer the dough to a greased and infarcted shape.
- Add the condensed milk, the butter or margarine, the chocolate powder to a pan and stir over medium heat until you reach the point of brigadier.
- Bake the cake for about 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 220º₢ and unmold while it is still warm.
- Add the brigadeiro frosting over the carrot cake and it is ready to cut and serve.