There’s no way to resist this tasty and fluffy buttery Moça Milk cake with Ninho Milk!
Buttery Moça Milk Cake with Ninho Milk
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this unique buttery cake!
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 can of Leite Moça or other condensed milk
1 cup of Ninho Milk or other powdered milk
1 cup (tea) wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Using a mixer or whisk, beat the eggs with the condensed milk very well.
- Add the butter or margarine, powdered milk, wheat flour and beat again.
- Add the baking powder, stir until the dough is homogeneous and transfer to a greased and floured pan.
- Bake the cake for approximately 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180º₢.
- Wait for the shortbread to cool, unmold it and it is ready to cut and serve.