Let’s make a blender pie crust that will be great with whatever filling you want!
Blender pie dough
To make your blender pie dough and add the desired filling, use the ingredients below and follow the step-by-step instructions.
2 cups of wheat flour
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a tart pan (approximately 25cm in diameter) with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place all the dough ingredients in a blender: wheat flour, milk, vegetable oil, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until you obtain a homogeneous mass. Make sure there are no lumps of flour left.
- Pour batter into prepared pie pan.
- Add the filling of your choice. This can be vegetables, cheese, ham, shredded chicken, ground beef or any other ingredient you prefer, depending on whether you want to make a savory or sweet pie.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for around 30-40 minutes, or until the pie is golden and firm to the touch.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool slightly before slicing and serving.