See how to make an anthill cake in a simple, easy and fast way. It looks great for your breakfast!
See the list of necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for making your tingling cake.
2 cups of sugar
1 cup melted butter
1 cup of milk
2 and 1/2 cups wheat flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon powdered yeast
1 cup colored granules
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a round mold with butter and flour.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and milk to the egg and sugar mixture, stirring well.
- In another bowl, sift the wheat flour, chocolate powder and baking powder. Add this mixture to the liquid ingredients and stir until a smooth dough forms.
- Add the colored sprinkles to the dough and mix gently, distributing the sprinkles well throughout the dough.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake for approximately 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then unmold and wait to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.