It’s hard to stop eating these delicious cookies made with just 3 ingredients!
These 3-ingredient cookies are just like those sold in bakeries!
- Add the cream, wheat flour and salt in a container and mix well.
- Knead and mix the dough with your hands until it is homogeneous and has a firm consistency.
- Roll out the dough very well on a floured surface and cut it into rectangular pieces 2 fingers wide.
- Place the pieces of dough in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180º₢ for about 25 minutes.
- Wait for the cookies to cool a little before removing them from the mold and they are ready.