Make a wheat cake that is great for your morning and afternoon coffee. Check out the recipe that is simple and easy to make:
To make a wheat cake that turns out great, use the ingredients below and follow the preparation instructions.
2 cups of wheat flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
A bit of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake pan with butter and flour or use baking paper on the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is fluffy and light.
- Add the oil and milk to the egg and sugar mixture, and mix well. If desired, add vanilla extract at this time.
- Sift the wheat flour, baking powder and salt over the liquid mixture. Mix gently until the dough is homogeneous, being careful not to overmix (this can make the cake denser).
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes before unmolding. Then let it cool completely on a wire rack.