Perfect to serve at Christmas and New Year parties, this nut dessert is very tasty, creamy and practical!
Walnut Dessert (Christmas Special)
The result of this nut dessert is an irresistible sweet treat that will win lots of compliments!
1/2 box of cream (for the ganache)
100 grams of grated milk chocolate
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 box of cream
1 box of condensed milk
8 chopped walnuts
Nuts to decorate
- In a pan over low heat add the condensed milk, cream, butter or margarine and mix well.
- Add the chopped walnuts and continue mixing well until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
- Transfer the cream to a refractory and let it cool at room temperature.
- Add the grated chocolate with 1/2 cream and melt in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the cream and decorate with nuts as desired.
- Leave the walnut dessert in the fridge for a few hours and it is ready to serve.