This strawberry delight on the platter guarantees a successful dessert that everyone will love!
Strawberry Delight on the Platter
Learn how to make this strawberry delight on the platter and check out its delicious result!
800 ml whole milk
300 grams of chopped strawberries
4 tablespoons cornstarch/maizena
2 egg yolks, skinned or sifted
1 box of cream (200 grams)
1 box of condensed milk (395 grams)
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup (tea) of sugar
- In a pan add the chopped strawberries, the sugar and the juice of 1/2 lemon. Mix and lead to low fire.
- Cook the strawberries without stopping stirring until the syrup reduces a lot and the color becomes darker. Transfer the jelly to a container and set aside to cool.
- Add condensed milk, cream, whole milk, corn starch dissolved in a little milk, egg yolks and vanilla essence to a pan.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly until it becomes porridge-like and wait for it to cool at room temperature.
- On a platter put a layer of cream and another of strawberry jam. Alternate between the two layers until you use all the cream and jam.
- Cover the dessert, leave it in the fridge for at least 4 to 6 hours and the strawberry delight on the platter is ready.