Learn how to make skillet cornmeal dumplings that are not only easy but also delicious!
Skillet Cornmeal Dumplings
1 whole egg
1 can of green corn
1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 cup of mimoso cornmeal
1/2 cup (tea) sugar
50 ml melted butter
100 ml coconut milk
- In a blender, place the green corn without water, sugar, egg, coconut milk, mimoso cornmeal, melted butter and baking powder.
- Beat for 2 minutes, add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix with a spoon until homogenized.
- Place part of the dough in a frying pan greased with butter, cover and cook over low heat.
- When the dough is dry on top and golden on the bottom, turn it over, cover again and let the other side brown.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough and the cornmeal dumplings are ready to serve.