Pavé is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. Here is a simple pavé recipe:
To make your Pavé delicious and simple at the same time, follow the step-by-step preparation instructions and use the ingredients:
1 package of cornstarch biscuits (approximately 200g)
1 can of condensed milk
2 cans of cream
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons cornstarch (cornstarch)
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 bar of semi-sweet or milk chocolate (100g), grated or in chips
- In a pan, dissolve the cornstarch in the milk.
- Add the condensed milk and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens and forms a cream. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- In a container, mix a can of cream with vanilla essence and set aside.
- In another container, mix the sugar with the other can of cream.
- Add the cream with vanilla essence to the cold mixture with condensed milk. Mix everything gently until you obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Now, assemble the pavé in a refractory or dish. Start by placing a layer of cream on the bottom.
- Then, make a layer of cornstarch cookies, covering the entire cream.
- Repeat the layers, interspersing the cream and cookies, until the ingredients are finished. The last layer must be cream.
- Finish by sprinkling the grated chocolate or chips on top of the cream.
- Place the pavé in the refrigerator and let it rest for at least 2 hours before serving. The longer it stays in the fridge, the tastier it will be, as the cookies will absorb some of the cream.