Let’s make a Simple Pancake dough for you to fill with whatever you want!
Pancakes are a quick and delicious option for breakfast or a snack. Here is a simple pancake recipe:
1 cup of wheat flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons melted butter (or vegetable oil)
Butter (or oil) to grease the pan
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, then add the milk and melted butter (or oil). Mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until you obtain a homogeneous dough. The dough should be liquid, but not too liquid. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. If it’s too liquid, add a little more flour.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease the frying pan with butter (or oil) using a paper towel to spread it over the entire surface.
- Using a ladle or spoon, pour a portion of the batter into the hot skillet. Spread it out a little to form a round, even pancake.
- Cook the pancake for about 2 minutes, or until the underside is golden and bubbles form on the surface. Then, carefully flip the pancake and cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough, greasing the pan whenever necessary.