Make a Simple Pancake Dough for you to fill with whatever you want! Check out the special recipe selected for you:
Simple Pancake Batter
Check the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation instructions to make your Simple Pancake Dough.
1 cup of wheat flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons melted butter (or vegetable oil)
Oil for greasing the frying pan
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and then add the milk and melted butter (or oil). Mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredient mixture and stir until you obtain a homogeneous dough. Do not overmix; Small lumps in the dough are normal and will disappear during cooking.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Apply a small amount of oil to the pan to lightly grease it.
- Pour a portion of batter into the heated frying pan. The amount of batter will determine the size of the pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake and the underside is golden brown.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Serve the pancakes hot with your favorite toppings like maple syrup, honey, fresh fruit, whipped cream, melted chocolate, and more.