Do you want to make a Simple Cornmeal Cake for your morning and afternoon coffee? Check out the recipe, it looks great!
Simple Cornmeal Cake
Check out the step-by-step instructions for preparing your Simple Cornmeal Cake to be fluffy and delicious! See the ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake pan with margarine and sprinkle with cornmeal or wheat flour.
- In a large bowl, mix the cornmeal and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix well until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Then add the milk and oil to the mixture and continue mixing until completely incorporated.
- Add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the dough, mixing gently until they are well distributed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool slightly before unmolding.
- After unmolding, you can sprinkle some icing sugar on top of the cake if you wish.
- Cut the cake into pieces and serve!