Do you want to make a simple, easy cornmeal cake that is great for your morning and afternoon coffee? Check out the recipe!
Simple Cornmeal Cake
See the list of ingredients used to prepare your simple cornmeal cake and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin with butter and flour.
- In a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with a fork or whisk and then add the milk and oil. Mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well combined.
- Add the baking powder and mix again until the dough is homogeneous.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool before unmolding.