Let’s make a Simple Blender Cake for breakfast and afternoon! Check out the recipe and make it for yourself!
Simple Blender Cake
See the list of ingredients we used in this recipe and follow the step-by-step instructions to make your Simple Blender Cake turn out great!
2 cups of sugar
3 cups of wheat flour
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of oil
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
A bit of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin with butter and flour.
- Place the eggs, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla essence (if using) and a pinch of salt in a blender. Beat everything for a few seconds until the mixture is homogeneous.
- With the blender at low speed, gradually add the wheat flour until the dough is well mixed and there are no lumps.
- Add the baking powder and beat for a few more seconds just to incorporate it into the dough.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes, or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes in the pan before turning it out.
- After unmolding, you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top or add a topping of your choice, such as melted chocolate, fruit syrup, or whipped cream.
- Cut into slices and serve!