Simple banana cake is a delicious dessert or snack made with ripe bananas, flour, sugar, eggs, and other basic baking ingredients. It is a popular and appreciated recipe in many parts of the world.
Simple Banana Bolus
The simplicity of this recipe lies in the use of easy-to-find ingredients and the uncomplicated preparation method. The result is a moist, soft cake with a naturally sweet banana flavor.
3 mashed ripe bananas
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil (can be substituted with melted butter)
1 and 1/2 cups wheat flour
1 teaspoon powdered yeast
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
A bit of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin with butter and flour or use parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix mashed bananas with eggs, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Then add the wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and pinch of salt. Mix well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the dough into the prepared mold and level the surface with a spoon.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before unmolding.