How about learning how to make tasty orange sequilhos that melt in your mouth? Check out the recipe!
Sequilhos de Laranja
These orange sequilhos are not only delicious but also super easy to prepare!
4 tablespoons of cold butter (90 grams)
3 tablespoons of sugar (50 grams)
2 tablespoons of orange juice
1 cup and 1/2 (tea) cornstarch
Zest of 1 orange
- Add the sugar, cold butter, zest and orange juice to a bowl.
- Gradually add the cornstarch while mixing and kneading the ingredients with your hands.
- Form small balls with portions of the dough and place on a greased baking tray, leaving space between them.
- Press lightly with a fork to shape the cookies and add orange zest on top (optional).
- Place the cookies in the preheated oven at 180º₢ and bake them for exactly 15 minutes, removing them immediately even if they are still soft.
- Wait for the sequilhos to cool at room temperature so they don’t break when you remove them from the mold and they can now be served.