This pudding ice cream is a different and beyond delicious dessert option!
Pudding Ice Cream
Get ready for a refreshing and tasty dessert with this ice cream pudding!
3 tablespoons of vinegar
1 cup (tea) of water
1 cup (tea) sugar
1 box of condensed milk
1 small box of cream
500 ml of whole milk
- Place sugar, 1/2 cup of water and vinegar in a pan, turn on medium heat and let it boil until caramelized.
- Add another cup of water and let it boil for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and wait for the syrup to cool completely.
- In another pan add the whole milk, egg yolks, cream, condensed milk and mix very well.
- Turn on medium heat and stir constantly until it boils. Count 1 minute and turn off the time (do not let it boil for longer than that). Wait for it to cool.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-safe container and leave it in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Finish by placing the caramelized syrup on top of the dessert and the pudding ice cream is ready.